MBA in Coaching & Mentoring (Top – Up Program) CAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree, specializing in Coaching & Mentoring, equips learners with a diverse set of powerful techniques. These include incisive questioning, active listening, goal setting, and effective feedback, all of which significantly enhance their coaching and mentoring practice. Throughout the program, learners are guided through engaging with some of the most insightful literature in the field, encouraging critical thinking and analysis.
Participants in the program will undergo psychometric testing, journal writing, and peer coaching to increase self-awareness. They will also develop their skills as reflective writers, maintaining a journal to evaluate their coaching and mentoring experiences. The program facilitates the development of leadership and management skills, which can be utilized to support the induction of new teachers into the profession or help established colleagues reach their full potential.
The learners’ understanding of coaching and/or mentoring aspects will be deepened, and they will have the opportunity to present their findings to others, fostering a supportive and professional community. Furthermore, learners will practice coaching and mentoring techniques and demonstrate their competence by recording and critically reflecting on coaching/mentoring sessions.
This program offers a chance for sustained engagement with the subject in a supportive and non-threatening environment, enabling learners to embark on a transformative learning journey. Through this comprehensive curriculum, learners expand their theoretical knowledge and develop the skills and approaches necessary to become certified professional coaches or mentors.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
MBA in Coaching & Mentoring is ideal for :
- Executive / Career Coach
- Leadership Mentor
- Talent Development Manager
- Sports / Education Professionals
- Coaching Psychologists
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Coaching & Mentoring Degree from UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 years of Work Experience in the Coaching & Mentoring or relevant field
Minimum 5 years of Work Experience in the Coaching & Mentoring or relevant field
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 12 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Coaching & Mentoring domain.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Establishing Coaching and Mentoring in the Organization
- Research Methods for Coaching and Mentoring
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to the next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.