MBA in Coaching & Mentoring – UCAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree, specializing in Coaching & Mentoring, equips learners with a diverse range of powerful techniques. These techniques include incisive questioning, active listening, goal setting, and effective feedback, all of which significantly enhance their coaching and mentoring practice. Throughout the program, learners are guided through insightful literature in the field and encouraged to critically engage with it. The program also incorporates psychometric testing, journal writing, and peer coaching to foster self-awareness.
As part of their development, learners cultivate their capabilities as reflective writers and maintain a journal to evaluate their coaching and mentoring progress. The program focuses on empowering learners to enhance their leadership and management skills, either to support new teachers’ induction into the profession or to assist more experienced colleagues in realizing their full potential.
Furthermore, participants delve deeper into the various aspects of coaching and/or mentoring and share their findings with others, fostering a supportive, professional community. Practical experience in coaching and mentoring is gained, and learners demonstrate their competence by recording and critically reflecting on coaching/mentoring sessions.
This program provides a conducive and nurturing environment for sustained engagement with the subject matter. Learners embark on a transformative learning journey, expanding their theoretical knowledge and developing the necessary skills and approaches to flourish as certified professional coaches or mentors.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
MBA in Coaching & Mentoring is ideal for :
- Executive / Career Coach
- Leadership Mentor
- Talent Development Manager
- Sports / Education Professionals
- Coaching Psychologists
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Coaching & Mentoring Degree from UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 years of Work Experience in the Coaching & Mentoring or relevant field
Minimum 5 years of Work Experience in the Coaching & Mentoring or relevant field
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 24 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Coaching & Mentoring domain.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Establishing Coaching and Mentoring in the Organization
- Research Methods for Coaching and Mentoring
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to the next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.