MBA in Cyber Security- UCAM, Spain
The Cyber Security specialization within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree offers a comprehensive and diverse curriculum that combines technical and non-technical subjects. This approach equips learners with a well-rounded skill set that makes them highly appealing to prospective employers. The program places a strong emphasis on technical aspects, empowering learners to make effective decisions in the field of cyber security.
Key topics covered in the program include identity management, trust and reputation, cryptography, network security, malware and intrusion detection, risk management, and the development of high-assurance systems. As cyber-related crimes continue to rise, this specialized program is ideal preparation for a career in the rapidly growing field of cyber security.
Participants in the program will gain in-depth knowledge of network security and cyber security within organizational settings. They will explore the processes, procedures, and protocols required to implement effective security measures and ensure the reliability of systems.
One of the program’s highlights is the exposure to the latest forensic analysis tools, enabling learners to investigate data and systems thoroughly. Additionally, they will learn about cryptography, secure programming, defensive programming, and the design of secure and resilient systems. Hands-on experience with cutting-edge technologies and industry-standard tools empowers graduates to be productive and successful in their future workplaces.
Upon completion of the program, learners will be well-equipped to pursue roles as cyber security specialists in various sectors, including law enforcement, government agencies, commercial IT departments, and security consultancies. The program’s comprehensive curriculum and practical training ensure that graduates are ready to address the ever-evolving challenges posed by cyber threats.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- MBA in Cyber Security is ideal for :
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Cyber Security Technology Leaders
- Cyber Security Architect
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Compliance Manager
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Cyber Security Degree from UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 Years of Managerial Work Experience in Cyber Security domain or relevant field.
Minimum 5 Years of Managerial Work Experience in Cyber Security domain or relevant field
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 24 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Cyber Security domain.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Cyber Warfare and Applications
- Enterprise Security Infrastructure Design
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to the next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.