MBA in Public Administration (Top – Up Program) – UCAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree with a specialization in Public Administration equips students with practical knowledge and skills essential for excelling in leadership and management roles within government and nonprofit organizations. This practitioner-oriented program is well-suited for various occupational fields, providing students with the tools to navigate the unique political and legal challenges inherent in public organizations.
The curriculum offers both theoretical understanding and practical awareness of public policy. Students gain insight into the principles of management and administration in the public sector, as well as modern management techniques. Through this program, learners acquire the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to advance their careers and take on ambitious roles, such as national policy making and ministerial advice.
By focusing on public sector expertise, offering support, and utilizing work-based strategies, the program empowers students to become experts in their fields, ready to apply their skills and knowledge directly to their jobs. After completing the program, learners will have the opportunity to explore new possibilities in public administration leadership and management, or pursue promotions in their current roles.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- MBA in Public Administration is ideal for :
- Director of Economic Development
- Urban and Regional Planner
- Community Relations Manager
- Development Director (Fundraising)
- Public Relations Manager
- Grant Administrator
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Public Administration Degree from UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 Years of Managerial Work Experience
Minimum 5 Years of Managerial Work Experience
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 12 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Public Administration domain.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Managing and Leading in the Public Sector
- Managing Public Sector Projects
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.