MBA in Public Administration – UCAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree, specialized in Public Administration, equips learners with practical knowledge and skills essential for successful leadership and management within government and nonprofit organizations. This practitioner-oriented program is suitable for various occupational fields and empowers students to navigate the unique political and legal challenges faced by public organizations.
With a focus on both theoretical understanding and practical awareness of public policy, this program enables learners to grasp the principles of management and administration in the public sector while gaining insights into modern management techniques. It equips them with the necessary expertise to advance their careers and take on ambitious roles in areas such as national policy making and ministerial advice.
The program offers comprehensive public sector expertise, support, and work-based strategies, enabling learners to become experts in their fields and directly apply their skills and knowledge to their jobs. Upon completion of the program, learners will be well-prepared to explore new opportunities in public administration leadership and management or seek promotion within their current profession.
Participants will develop a profound understanding of the public policy process, honing analytical skills to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, they will learn to promote transparency and accountability by effectively communicating key public issues to diverse audiences. This degree program is designed to shape competent and informed professionals who can positively impact the public sector and contribute meaningfully to society’s development.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- MBA in Public Administration is ideal for :
- Director of Economic Development
- Urban and Regional Planner
- Community Relations Manager
- Development Director (Fundraising)
- Public Relations Manager
- Grant Administrator
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Public Administration Degree from UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 Years of Managerial Work Experience
Minimum 5 Years of Managerial Work Experience
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 24 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Public Administration domain.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Managing and Leading in the Public Sector
- Managing Public Sector Projects
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.