MBA in Project Management – – UCAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree with a specialization in Project Management equips individuals with the expertise and methodologies to effectively plan, organize, and oversee the progress, quality, and performance of projects. Furthermore, it provides them with the tools to sustain project momentum. Students will become proficient in systems thinking and acquire essential skills in crucial areas such as strategic procurement management. They will develop the ability to handle diverse leadership challenges, from resolving conflicts among team members and external stakeholders to motivating personnel throughout the entire project lifecycle. Moreover, learners will gain the capacity to conduct comprehensive analyses of companies, evaluating the impact of technology on their businesses, and devising actionable plans for progress.
This program enables learners to cultivate highly sought-after skills applicable across various sectors, including construction, architecture, engineering, information technology, government, and events management. Students will learn how to manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, ensuring adherence to timelines and budgets, ultimately contributing to enhanced business efficiency. The curriculum emphasizes critical management skills encompassing negotiation, innovation, decision-making, motivation, team management, contracts, and procurement. It also provides a comprehensive understanding of vital tools and techniques that can launch careers and support professional advancement.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- MBA in Project Management is ideal for :
- Director of Project Management
- Chief Project Officer
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Project Management Degree from UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 Years of Managerial Work Experience
Minimum 5 Years of Managerial Work Experience
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 24 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Project Management domain.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research